Exercise to Lose Belly Fat – Do Six Exercise Types Per Week to Lose Belly Fat
Are you exercising or dieting and still not losing weight? Here are six exercises for males to think about that do not need any special equipment:
1. Jogging/walking. One exercise that can burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time is jogging or walking. Both cardiovascular and aerobic muscles are used while jogging and walking, so these muscles are constantly being worked out. Some people enjoy the rhythmic feel of a bike ride but prefer the feeling of walking.
2. Eating healthy fat. Exercising does not mean you have to give up all fats. There are foods that are easier to digest than others and will fill you up more. This way you can lose more weight while eating healthier foods. Some examples of healthy fat foods are nuts, seeds, fish, eggs, and fruit.
3. Stress Hormones. There is a chemical that is released when a person is under stress that makes their body release a stress hormone called cortisol. Cortisol affects the metabolism in a negative way because it speeds it up and causes fat to be stored in the belly. You want to release this stress hormone as soon as possible so that you can lose belly fat. The best way to do this is by reducing your daily stress levels.
4. Yoga. Yoga can be a great exercise to reduce stress and helps you to achieve a relaxed mental state. In order to release the hunger hormone, which can also help you lose weight, you want to have a high metabolism. Yoga is one of the best ways to raise your metabolism. Many people believe yoga to be the fountain of youth because of its ability to reduce belly fat and improve stamina.
5. Push-ups. This exercise is probably the most overlooked-body exercise. Although push-ups is considered a lower-intensity exercise, it does burn a lot of calories because of how many muscle groups are involved. You want to do your push-up exercise for the most benefit at the lowest rate of calories expended.
6. Kettlebell. There is a great tool called the kettlebell that I like to use as one of my favorite exercises. The kettlebell is a weight-lifting device that is similar to a cannonball except that it is lifted by using both hands instead of one. This exercise is great because it can be done in a variety of ways, as long as you engage both muscles with proper technique, making it one of the best abs exercises around.
Remember that the key to get rid of belly fat is to burn more calories than you eat. The first step in learning how to burn more calories than you eat is to learn about all the different types of exercises that will help you reach your fitness goals. Once you do those exercises, you will find that you are able to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach. If you’d like to learn more about how to reduce belly fat and how to get rid of belly fat fast, check out the links below.
Push-ups. One of the easiest bench exercises that you can do is push-ups. They require no equipment and can be performed with minimal or no warm ups. You will perform push-ups by laying face down on the bench, then using only your arm and elbow for support to do a push-up, squeezing your stomach muscles to help you keep up the pressure.
Kettlebell lunges. If you have ever seen a person doing a series of explosive knee raises while lying flat on their back, then you have seen what a kettlebell lunges feels like. To perform a kettlebell lunges, you will stand in front of a chair or table, grab the handle of the kettlebell with your palm facing upwards, slowly lower yourself down to a push-up position, and then press yourself back up again. The resistance in this exercise will force you to use your core muscles to stabilize yourself and to develop a good posture.
Healthy fats. To burn belly fat, you must eat healthy fats that you can get from foods like fish and nuts. To find these kinds of foods, do an online search for “eat healthy fats” or “eat healthy fat”. There are also many of my favorite books that have all kinds of great recipes for healthy fat foods. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and avoid heavily packaged or processed foods.
High-intensity interval training. This type of exercise is becoming very popular for losing belly fat. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) increases your metabolism, giving your body a chance to burn off the excess energy you have consumed during your exercise routine. HIIT exercise can also improve your stamina and your cardiovascular health. You can do HIIT three times per week, for maximum results.